Silver oxidation number
- silver oxide
- silver (I, III) oxide
- argentic oxide
- silver peroxide
The oxidation number of silver in silver oxide is 1, 3.
- Formula: AgO
- Hill system formula: Ag1O1
- CAS registry number: [1301-96-8]
- Formula weight: 123.868
- Class: oxide
- Colour: grey
- Appearance: crstalline solid
- Melting point: 100°C (decomposes to Ag and oxygen gas)
- Boiling point:
- Density: 7500 kg m-3
Solid state structure
- Geometry of silver:
- Prototypical structure:
Element percentages in silver oxide
Isotope pattern for AgO
THe chart below shows the calculated isotope pattern for the formula AgO with the most intense ion set to 100%.
The data on these compounds pages are assembled and adapted from the primary literature and several other sources including the following.
How to build raised garden beds?
How old do you need to be to rent a car?
What is the meaning of e.g. in english?
What are some good chiropractic tips when promoting?
Rope tricks how to make a cross out of rope?
What time does the super bowl start sunday?
Tips for working with children who have rad?
How to clean grill?
How to find memories on facebook?
What does clerical mean?
What does bwt mean?
How to tell if a wall is load bearing?
Why change thermometer tips?
Who vs whom quick and dirty tips?
5 tips on how to capitalize on seasonal marketing trends?
What does it mean when the tips of my lime tree leaves get dry and brown?
What is diclofenac sodium topical gel used for?
How to do tricks in the air on trials fusion?
Good tips on how to fall asleep?
Tips for getting through a breakup when you dont feel like doing anything?
What is royal honey?
What is the meaning of st brigid cross?
4th of july what is the meaning?
How to check if your phone has viruses?
Donkey kong 64 how to beat jetpack game tricks?
How to add in excel?
How to lose thigh fat?
helper t cells function in what kind of immunity
What are pop its used for?
How to turn tips on twitter?
What does the red dot on my apple watch mean?
What is the meaning of a 41 gun salute?
Why pwht cs alky service piping tips?
How to get whiter teeth?
Webcam girls how to increase tips?
What is the meaning of gianna?
How to do tricks on nhl 19?
How to convert heic to jpg on mac?
How to use apple pay?
What is the meaning of a.i.d.s?
How to check septic tank is full?
What are the tips for server and the housekeeper on a cruise?
How to measure your waist?
How to get amethyst shards in minecraft?
How to insert a check mark in excel?
Tricks to remember how to spell people?
What does 333 mean angel number?
Where did you go meaning in hindi?
What is cad?
How to train your dog dog tricks?
What does bella mean in spanish?
What does roll back mean on walmart?
What is the meaning of the flower daisy?
How to reduce heat demand in a passive house "wufi" tips and tricks?
What do numbers mean?
How to fix a zipper?
What is the meaning of the name nathan?
Tips on how to study effectively for an examination?
What us military aircraft in red wing tips?
How to watch?
What ugh mean in text?
What time does atwoods close?
What does it mean when my right ear rings?
How long to let steak rest?
How to upload podcast to spotify?
What is pad thai?
What does se mean on a samsung washer?
What does mijo mean in spanish?
Video magic tricks how to?
What does remarkable mean?
What does cloves taste like?
How to have phone sex?
How to n?
How to keep curls overnight?
Tips for when to trim a golden retrievers hair?
What does amu stand for?
How to naturally induce labor?
Tips and tricks on how to roll and smoke marijuana youtube?
What does 88 mean sexually?
how to use external keyboard helper
How to deal with social anxiety?
What does ps mean in shoes?
What does dtr mean?
What does ' mean?
What does sec mean?
What is the meaning of natural born citizen?
How long to saute mushrooms?
Where to prepay tips on avalon cruise?
What does it mean when it rains on your birthday?
How to do coin tricks with your hands?
Tips on how to use tips of fingers beginner guitar?
What are neutrophils in a blood test?
What does hit the hay mean?
What does the name michelle mean?
What does jim eagle mean?
How do you know what size earbud tips to get?
What is a prop gun meaning?
how many calories in hamburger helper crunchy taco
How are the best magic tricks done?
- R.T. Sanderson in Chemical Periodicity, Reinhold, New York, USA, 1960.
- N.N. Greenwood and A. Earnshaw in, 2nd edition, Butterworth, UK, 1997.
- F.A. Cotton, G. Wilkinson, C.A. Murillo, and M. Bochmann, in, John Wiley & Sons, 1999.
- A.F. Trotman-Dickenson, (ed.) in Comprehensive Inorganic Chemistry, Pergamon, Oxford, UK, 1973.
- R.W.G. Wyckoff, in Crystal Structures, volume 1, Interscience, John Wiley & Sons, 1963.
- A.R.West in, John Wiley & Sons, 1999.
- A.F. Wells in Structural inorganic chemistry, 4th edition, Oxford, UK, 1975.
- J.D.H. Donnay, (ed.) in Crystal data determinative tables, ACA monograph number 5, American Crystallographic Association, USA, 1963.
- D.R. Lide, (ed.) in, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, USA, 77th edition, 1996.
- J.W. Mellor in A comprehensive treatise on inorganic and theoretical chemistry, volumes 1-16, Longmans, London, UK, 1922-1937.
- J.E. Macintyre (ed.) in Dictionary of inorganic compounds, volumes 1-3, Chapman & Hall, London, UK, 1992.
Read electro-mechanical engineering blog
You might also like
Removing Rust From Tools / Steel IT WORKS WATCH
Ultraluster Oxidation removal 0001
How To Remove Rust From Chrome Cheap & Easy
Turtle Wax T-280RA Chrome Polish & Rust Remover - 12 oz.
Automotive Parts and Accessories (Turtle Wax)
- Transforms rusty, tarnished chrome to its original gleaming luster
- Works great on chrome bumpers, wheels and accessories
- Leaves a protective coating to prevent future oxidation
- Can be used with cotton, microfiber or foam pads
- Easy to use
Mothers 07100 California Gold Pure Polish (Ultimate Wax System, Step 1) - 16 oz.
Automotive Parts and Accessories (MOTHERS)
- Smoothes edges of larger imperfections and removes small scratches for a new look
- Use once or twice a year to maintain your vehicle s paint and look
- Preps paint for waxing for a smoother look and cleaner surface
- Regular use provides a long lasting benefit to your vehicle
How-To Remove Oxidation From RV Siding
How To Remove Rust And Corrosion From All Types Of Metal ...
Remove Rust from Metal and Panels the Easy Way: Video 1
Star brite Rust Stain Remover
Sports (Star brite)
- Easy to use spray on formula
- No rubbing or scrubbing required
- Safe for use on fiberglass, metal and painted surfaces
- Removes rust drip stains and sprinkler rust deposits
Star brite Ultimate Aluminum Polish with PTEF, 16 oz.
Sports (Star brite)
- FORMULATED FOR USE ON PONTOON BOATS, JON BOATS AND CANOES
- Adds A Deep Shine In Minutes, Removes Light Oxidation; Helps Preserve Restored Finishes
- Protective Polymers Repel Stains & UV Rays
- Maintains the beauty of new and restored aluminum surfaces; lasts longer than other polishes or waxes
- PTEF polymers bond to the treated surface to repel stains and UV rays that cause aluminum to lose its shine
Metal Polishing Kit, Stainless Steel Restoration, Removes Rust, Abrasions, Oxidation, Water Stains, Discoloration, DIY Repair used with electric drill
Automotive Parts and Accessories (Glass Polish)
- This kit is designed to be used with electric drill at 1rpm
- Easy to use with a little effort required to achieve a high quality results,
- Removes Rust, abrasions, water stain, oxidation,
- Restore, shine and protect stainless steel and any other metal surfaces.
- Super high quality finish with a protective nano coating to prevent oxidation and rusting.